Friday, August 15, 2014

A new blog! :)

Hey there!

My name is Talissa, I'm 17 years old (to be) and I just started this blog!
My idea with this blog is to inspire others by sharing my everyday life with you. Personaly I love reading everything from lifestyleblogs to beauty blog to decor blogs. I always get so inspired
.:) So I thought, why not start my own blog and inspire others?

This first post I thought that I would just give you a short presentation of myself- the writer behind the blog.
So you now know my name and age but you don't know that I'm born and raised in Sweden and still live there. I choose to write in english because it's a lingua franca as they say. If I write in english hopefully everyone can understand what I'm writing about! But please bare in mind that I'm from Sweden and swedish is my first language so there might be several misspellings in english but bare with me!

If you want to know more about me you can just read my profile here on blogger :)
Thanks for stopping by and I hope that you will find this blog inspiring!